resolution: 640 x 352
file size: 2CD 488MB
movie length: 116 Min

starring:
Tak Jae Hoon | Shin Hyun Jun | Kim Won Hee

YesAsia.com [affiliate]
edit - for the lazy, below yesasia's description:

Quote:
Just when Korean audiences thought that they were out, the crafty filmmakers behind 2002's sleeper box office smash Marrying the Mafia are pulling them back in for more! This time around, it looks like there's even more matrimonial mobster antics in store for viewers with this zany, fun-filled 2005 sequel! From filmmaker Jeong Heung Su, who last helmed the 2004 horror tale The Doll Master, comes this laugh-a-minute follow-up that looks to top the comic success of its predecessor!

Actor Shin Hyun Jun, who previously appeared in such films as Face and Hi, Dharma 2 takes on the lead role in Marrying the Mafia 2, portraying one of three sons in a notorious mob family. It seems that at every turn, he's finding himself being pressured by his mother to find a nice girl and settle down. And as luck would have it, he ends up snagging the perfect girl (played by Kim Won Hee from 2002's Oollala Sisters). Believing he's found "The One", it looks like he's more than ready to walk down the aisle with his newfound love. But what will happen when his mafia family discovers that his wife-to-be is actually a chief prosecutor who just so happens to enjoy putting gangsters behind bars? Will love prevail or will someone end up sleeping with the fishes?

Featuring supporting appearances from Kim Su Mi (from Bold Family and Mapado), Tak Jae Hun (Everybody Has Secrets and Romantic Comedy), Lim Hyeong Jun (Taegukgi and The Doll Master) Kong Hyeong Jin (Wet Dreams and Peppermint Candy), and Shin Yi (My Boyfriend is Type B and Sex is Zero), Marrying the Mafia 2 looks to be one sequel that's just as entertaining as the original.

Miso_Soup - 10-8-2006 at 09:28 PM

is this similiar to that korean movie my wife is a gangster?
i noticed that many korean movies share similiar story lines
i wonder if this is one of those

kungfucamel - 10-9-2006 at 05:21 AM

i haven't seen the first one but this looks alright, might have to get both of them to watch. thanks for making us aware of this.

jengasama - 10-9-2006 at 07:51 AM

ahahah i've seen this!! so funny! hahahaha! they 3 brother dumbasses but leet as fighters..esp the olderst bro! omfg kicks everyones ass..funny scene is when they as how to say orange in english lol haha

bleh - 10-9-2006 at 03:48 PM

Yeah the movie isn't bad but I don't get some of the jokes like the orange scene. Either its a really bad sub job or it seems only Koreans will get it. :scratch:

I love the tat the three brothers got.

landrover - 10-9-2006 at 10:38 PM

haha.. tat's just show us how gay this movie is... I think it's going 2 be funny with the gangsters trying to be tough!!! that is so jokes!

Aznelf23 - 10-13-2006 at 08:45 PM

I just finished it today! I HIGHLY recommend it. If you haven't dl/watched it yet, get it NOW! The plot was great, similar to most Korean gangsta movies but there were nice twists in it. Also it kept a nice touch of humor that leaves your belly full of laughters! Also needless to say, the girl who played the prosecutor and the eldest brother's girlfriend is extremely pretty and well worth the watch!

ksungjin04 - 10-16-2006 at 04:35 AM

how do i open the torrent links?
it used to work on my pc.. but on my mac it opens a page with a bunch of nonsense characters.
anyone a mac user?

ashng88 - 12-2-2006 at 08:21 PM

i was wondering if anyone has the bt link for Marrying the Mafia III wit eng subs?

i heard its good, but i can't find the eng sub version ne where

Blah7 - 12-17-2006 at 12:31 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by ksungjin04
how do i open the torrent links?
it used to work on my pc.. but on my mac it opens a page with a bunch of nonsense characters.
anyone a mac user?

Im on a pc and i still cant, any help on this please?

tensai1031 - 2-7-2008 at 09:49 PM

i heard this is a comedy

MightyMan - 6-29-2008 at 11:14 AM

not too sure about mac
but if you open it with IE it should work

yugrudfoo - 6-29-2008 at 10:00 PM

I don't remember a Korean Mafia in history